- + Follow
Fashion Accessory Designer specializing in Handbag, Jewelry and Hat Designs. Work designs range from a historical perspective to modern trends. Strong interest in working as an assistant to a costumer. Willing to apprentice locally in Chicago for designers in the fashion industry.
New Moon Jewelry
The Illinois Institute of Art-Chicago
Associate of Applied Science - Accessory Design 03/2011
Roosevelt University – Paralegal Certification
Emerson College – Bachelor of Science Speech
Millinery Pattern Design, Hand Sewing and Machine Sewing
Jewelry Filing, Etching, Soldering, Beading, Resin molds
Shoes Pattern Design, Lasting, Trim Application
Handbags Pattern Design, Sourcing, Leather Machine Sewing
Computer Microsoft Office 2007, Adobe Creative Suite
Fashion Industry Sourcing, Pricing, Negotiating, Quality Control
Languages Conversational Polish and French
2009 to Present The Illinois Institute of Art-Chicago Chicago, IL
· Compile and prepare brochures for student admissions.
· Communicate with mailroom director and staff for deliveries.
2008 to Present Charlotte Dubin Chicago, IL
· Hand sewing and repair of jewelry and clothing.
· Repair and redesign vintage jewelry.
· Organize jewelry inventory.
2007 to 2008 Macy’s Chicago, IL
· Seasonal position selling fragrance and skincare products.
· Opened credit card accounts sold additional services.
2002 to 2007 American Girl Place Chicago, IL
· Assisted with merchandise display and inventory counts.
· Met and exceeded sales goals through knowledge and service.
Illinois Institute of Art Chicago