- + Follow
Pembroke Pines, FL
Likes to make a difference, sharing with others my abilities and knowledge in everything I do. Strive to be a competitor, problem solver, good at working with others and reliable when working with minimum supervision.
19231NW 12th Street
Pembroke Pines FL 33029
Space Planning Color Selection Textiles Selections
Furniture Design Fabric Selection Conceptual Planning
Presentation Boards Rendering Lighting
AutoCAD Adobe Photoshop Microsoft Office
• Participated and collaborated with a group of Interior Design students to set up two booths for the West Palm Beach Home and Garden Show 2009.
• Space Planning, decoration and planning for a local Summer Event.
7/2011 – present La Z Boy Furniture Galleries, Pembroke Pines, FL
Interior Designer Assistant
• Customer Service / Sales.
• Assist Interior Designer.
8/2007 – 7/2011 Everglades Community Church, Pembroke Pines, FL
• Responsible for all publications. Including weekly bulletin, quarterly newsletter and all special events.
• Maintain Website.
9/2002 – 6/2007 Chapel Trail Elementary School, Pembroke Pines, FL
• Responsible to assist a team of third grade teacher.
3/1998 – 4/2001 Expeditors International, Pembroke Pines, FL
• In charge of different accounts and responsible for all U.S. Customs documents for incoming shipments.
2010 The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Bachelor of Science Degree in Interior Design (2012-Graduation Date)
2008 -2010 American Society of Interior Designer – Student Chapter
2010 – 2011 Re-design a food pantry / community center for a local organization and participated on a School project for Childnet, a local children agency for foster care and adoption.
The Art Institute Of Fort Lauderdale