- + Follow
Freelance Footwear Designer
Preston, United Kingdom
A creatively driven footwear design professional currently looking to explore new design opportunities and push professional boundaries.
With 8 years industry experience, specialising in performance and sports lifestyle footwear.
Has excelled at creating a diverse range of products working for globally recognised brands such as Clarks (sport) & Umbro International.
Able to offer a unique combination of skills with a passion and absolute determination to make a significant and positive contribution towards visionary design.
Warrior [ self initiated - 2013 ]
Nanny State [ 2009-10 ]
New Balance [ self initiated - 2009 ]
- Mar 2010 - Feb 2013 (2 years 11 months)
- Nanny State Shoes
- 2009 - 2010 (1 year)
- JJB Sports (PLC)
- 2008 - 2009 (1 year)
Performance Footwear & Equiptment Designer
- Umbro International (Nike Inc)
- May 2005 - Dec 2007 (2 years 7 months)
Junior Footwear Designer
- Northern Leather Goods (NLG)
- Jul 2004 - Apr 2005 (9 months)
- Journey Shoes
- Aug 2003 - Aug 2003
De Montfort University
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Footwear Design
- 2001 - 2004
- GNVQ Advanced Art & Design
- 1999 - 2001