- + Follow
Industrial designer based in Vancouver, British Columbia. Canada. Software: Solidworks 2013 Inventor 2014 3dsMax 2015 + Vray 3.0. Hard surface and soft surface modeling, creation of materials and shaders, uv unwrapping, composition, lighting and animations. Rhinoceros Adobe illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign CS6. Clients: - New Summit Partners - Heartwood Manufacturing - Chez Christophe - Yellow Stripe Resources
Vancouver Arts Awards
- Research of the furniture market landscape and able to analyze competitors products with deep insight.
- Concept ideation for new products and re-design of existing ones.
- Visualizer of possibilities.
- Validation of designs and digital prototyping
- Technical drawings for pre-production reviews as well as final drawings for in-house and off-shore manufacture.
- CG photographic visualisations for marketing including web and print.
- Taking a concept from a sketch to 3d model and through to final technical drawings ready for manufacturing
- Technical drawings for design patents in Canada and USA.
- Creation of instruction manuals
Successfully launching several designs into mass production to the North American market and sold at several retailers including: London Drugs, Costco, Amazon, Best Buy, Wayfair, Walmart, HomeDepo and more.
- Design, visualizations and fabrication of product and furniture.
- Cg visualizations of product, home, office and commercial furniture, interior and architecture.
- 3D modeling
- Technical drawings
- Product animations
Solidworks modeling, product visualizations and patent drawings.
Concept development, cg visualizations, shop drawings and Eco materials research.