- + Follow
A visualizer of possibilities and interpreter of human needs. For the last few years my focus has been in furniture design, cg rendering and photography. Software: Solidworks 2016 Inventor 2016 3dsMax 2016 + Vray Hard surface and soft surface modeling, creation of materials and shaders, uv unwrapping, composition, lighting and animations. Rhinoceros Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Lightroom CS6. Learning Sketchup Pro. Clients: - New Summit Partners - Heartwood Manufacturing Ltd. - Chez Christophe - Yellow Stripe Resources - Source Office Furniture
Office studio visualization
PCL-400 series outdoor furniture
- Research of the furniture market landscape and able to analyze competitors products with deep insight
- Concept ideation for new products and re-design of existing ones
- Visualizer of possibilities
- Validation of designs and digital prototyping
- Technical drawings for pre-production reviews as well as final drawings for in-house and off-shore manufacture
- CG photographic visualisations for marketing including web and print
- 3d visualization production pipeline including modeling, texturing, lighting and studio/environment set up renderings
- Taking a concept from a sketch to 3d model and through to final technical drawings ready for manufacturing
- Technical drawings for design patents in Canada and USA
- Creation of instruction manuals
- Studio photography
Successfully launching several designs into mass production to the North American market and sold at several retailers including: London Drugs, Costco, Amazon, Best Buy, Wayfair, Walmart, HomeDepo and more.
- Design, visualizations and fabrication of product and furniture.
- Cg visualizations of product, home, office and commercial furniture, interior and architecture.
- 3D modeling
- Technical drawings
- Product animations
Solidworks modeling, product visualizations and patent drawings.
Concept development, cg visualizations, shop drawings and Eco materials research.