- + Follow
Industrial Designer with a wide range of disciplines, creating everything from furniture and household items to trophies and computer generated photographic renders. My design philosophy is to make life better for the largest number of people possible with respect to the environment as well as engaging the user in an emotional level. Software: Solidworks 2013, Inventor 2014, 3dsMax 2015 + Vray 3.0, Adobe illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign CS6. Clients: - New Summit Partners - Heartwood Manufacturing - Chez Christophe
Vancouver Arts Awards
- Research of the furniture market landscape and able to analyze competitors products with deep insight.
- Concept ideation for new products and re-design of existing ones.
- Visualizer of possibilities.
- Validation of designs and digital prototyping
- Technical drawings for pre-production reviews as well as final drawings for in-house and off-shore manufacture.
- CG photographic visualisations for marketing including web and print.
- Technical drawings for design patents in Canada and USA.
- Creation of instruction manuals
Successfully launching several designs into mass production to the North American market and sold at several retailers including: London Drugs, Costco, Amazon, Best Buy, Wayfair, Walmart, HomeDepo and more.
Design, visualizations and fabrication of product and furniture.
Cg visualizations of product, furniture, interior and architecture.
Solidworks modeling, product visualizations and patent drawings.
Concept development, cg visualizations, shop drawings and Eco materials research.