- + Follow
Creative Direction | Art Direction
With extensive experience working with everything from small start-up businesses to Fortune 500 companies, my career has included a broad range of clientele and challenges. I have worked in everything from publishing to shopper marketing to traditional branding, and am looking for a new, exciting challenge to broaden my skillset and further my knowledge of the design industry.
Point of Sale
Propac Marketing - 3/2006-3/2010
7/2009-Present - Creative Direction/Department Management
3/2006-7/2009 - Senior Art Director
• Clients include Frito-Lay, Wal Mart, Cadbury, Dr Pepper Snapple Group(DPSG), PepsiCo.
• Lead up fast-track agency art department, concepting and executing shopper marketing programs, working closely with
account services and directly with clients.
• Manage and oversee all projects coming through the art department. This averages over 50 quick-turn and
10 national programs at any given time.
• Art direction of photo shoots includes working closely with celebrities and models.
• Currently leading rebranding of company and streamlining of promotional materials.
Dallas Voice - 10/2003-3/2006
10/2003-9/2005 - Graphic Designer
9/2005-3/2006 - Senior Designer
• Consistently worked under tight deadlines on a weekly publication.
• Built individual and campaign ads for clients. Worked closely with the sales department to ensure customer satisfaction
and repeat sales.
• Worked in the 2003 redesign of the entire newspaper layout.
• Was in daily contact with editors to produce the layout and design of the editorial space, including selecting
photography and assisting in photo shoots.
• Maintained and updated website on a weekly basis.
• In charge of the production of all promotional materials and advertising campaigns.
• Oversaw a small team of designers and assigned projects.
• Collaborated with an outside design group to create and oversee the production of the new Dallas Voice website
which debuted January 2006.
• Set into place our online advertising to increase sales and promote a new source of advertising income for the company.
Various freelance clients - 5/2003-Present
My freelance experience spans the complete branding of businesses to direct mail, print advertising, packaging, and
promotional materials. I strongly believe that all creatives should design outside of their work, as it often allows for great creative freedom and builds excellent client communication and presentation skills.
Studio Art with concentration in Graphic Design
Available upon request