- + Follow
After I graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Fashion and Apparel Design in 2009, I’ve been a Fashion and graphic designer. My experience includes employment at Munch Design Workz,niban clothing and International Clothing House. I also worked for various companies and individuals as an independent graphic, logos, and Apparel designs. I am currently a Designer for a company called International Clothing House handling the Brands Spiniich And Fly catcherz.
Attaining a high level of competence with meaningful contributions so as to achieve the targets with the maximum strength. Interested in working as a member of a motivated team involved in challenging works, where I can exercise my existing skill set to the best and also gather new skills to reinforce my knowledge base to mature as a professional.
Bachelor of science in fashion and apparel design
From: ALT Training College Bangalore
Vijay composite pre university college Bangalore
St Theresa convent school Bijapur
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe illustrator
• Corel draw
FASHION AND GRAPHIC DESIGNER
International Clothing House
• Worked closely as a team fashion designer and graphic designer.
• Worked closely with sale and channel on all needs.
• Interpret trends through design and development.
• Written specs that reflect creative, cohesive collections that are saleable.
• Communicated with product managers on a regular basis about spec, fabrics and details for all product categories.
• Helped with the research and development of key fabrics, prints and patterns with fabric team and Cad designers.
• Traveled to stores to shop for samples and creative inspiration.
NiBaN Garments Pvt Ltd
December 2009-June 2010
• Analyzed and researched fashion trends for the brand CABA.
• Selected textiles including fabrics, fasteners and other materials.
• Sketched or drafted apparel designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software.
• Created patterns for technical designers to work from.
• Presented concepts to director and team.
• Developed prototypes for fittings and adjustments.
• Continuously developed new materials and techniques.
TRAINEE FASHION AND GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Munch Design Works
August 2009-November 2009
• Developed specification sheets for the brand noun of West side group.
• Worked on Graphics, prints and Styling
• Participated as a designer in many fashion shows including “KHADI GRAMUDYOG” organized by Government of Karnataka.
• Secured the award “BEST CHOREOGRAPHER” in the college fashion fest 2009.
• Participated in International seminar on LEAN MANUFACTURING by Charles Dagger, Germany.
• Participated in National seminar in Growth and Development of Garment Industry organized by Bangalore University.
• Worked as a Freelance Men’s wear Designer in fashion forum India ltd for the brand Mirror.
• Assisted Lakshmi Jagmohan in Chennai International Fashion week 2010.
• Did back staging in Bangalore fashion week season two and Chennai international fashion week.
• Topper in the college for the project submitted to the Bangalore university on the topic “DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF MULTIPURPOSE GARMENTS”
• Good communication skills.
• Great ability to work in a team and bring out the best in the team and myself.
• Urge to learn and update skills.
• Capable of doing market survey and come up with new concepts and products
Listening music, Reading books, Watching movies, Trekking and Campfires.
Date of Birth : 19 April 1988
Fathers Name : Hanumanth Ambiger
Languages known : English, Kannada and Hindi (read and write)
Nationality : India
Gender : Male