I am an enthusiastic, motivated and creative with
7 years experience in industrial design and sport apparel. I’m a strong team player who is observant and eager
to take the responsibility of learning new skills. Ultimately,
my passion for Design is the driving force that inspires me to work
hard and fulfill my duties to an extremely high standard.
Sergio A. Mareco Jr.
Birth date: 11 / 12 / 1978
Marital Status: Married
I’m looking for an opportunity to improve my skills and to continue developing my career within the next years.
Technical High-School Mechanical Design - ETEGV - São Paulo, Brazil
1993-1995 (Leaving Certificate)
Civil Engineer College - UNIP - São Paulo, Brazil - 1996-1999
Industrial Design College - UNIP - São Paulo, Brazil - 2000-2003
Portuguese (First Language)
Recesa ‘Floor Tiles’ - São Paulo, Brazil www.recesa.com.br
Stamp Design & Production - Mar 2001 - Nov 2001 (Full-time)
• Working with Programs of Graphic Design to develop floor tiles forwarding specifications to the production line;
• Responsible for the photolithography in the silk screen process;
• Customizing different designs defined according to the costumer's project.
Nuova Metais ‘Jewellery Factory’- São Paulo, Brazil www.nuovametais.com.br
Jewellery Designer - May 2002 - Mar 2004 (Full-time)
• Creation and technical specification using Programs of Graphic Design for new pieces;
• Looking after improvements on the production line to guarantee the quality of the product;
• Registration and control of the new pieces created;
• Administration daily duties.
Penalty ‘Sports Fashion Design’ - São Paulo, Brazil www.penalty.com.br
Product Designer - May 2005 - Feb 2007 (Full-time)
• Creation and development of new products using different Programs of Graphic Design;
• Responsible to define technical specifications to the production engineering;
• Working with the Marketing department and also participating in the definition of the strategic campaign for new products based on the customer’s information;
• Presentations of the new product to the Executives of the company for improvements and approval.
The Network ‘Metro Newspaper’ - Dublin, Ireland www.metroireland.ie
Team Coordinator - Dec 2007 - Jan 2009 (Part-time)
• Actuating as Team Coordinator responsible for morning deliveries newspaper;
• Management of the team members and ensuring the distribution in different areas at the Dublin City Centre and make sure to achieve the established targets by the Metro Office in Dublin;
• Sending by e-mail daily reports of the results to the central office;
• Provide training and instructions to the new team members and frequency control for the whole team;
• The process of selection to hire/fire team members is also included in this rule.
Grupo Aragon ‘Solutions in textile prints’ - São Paulo www.grupoaragon.com.br
Sales Manager - Apr 2009 - Sep 2009 (Full-time)
• Dealing with customer and responsible for the design of the products and defining technical specifications to the production engineering;
• Quality control of the materials into the factory on the production line to achieve the defined technical specification and quality;
• Making contact with the costumers and customizing their project making sure that the product is in according of the costumer desire.
PostNet ‘Postal & Business Services’ - Dublin, Ireland www.postnet.ie
Customer Service – Current (Part-time)
• Dealing with customers at the store, via e-mail and phone giving to them information about the products and services which include: national and international postal and courier services, international shipping, private mailboxes and business services;
• Helping the costumer with business services as: fax, packaging, photocopying, printing, binding, laminating, design of new logos and business cards.
• Selling services and products at the store.
Windows, Mac OS X, Internet, Office Suite, Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash.