“Design is the creative approach to create sense and functionality.”
I strongly believe in this philosophy and always intend to provide sensible and functional solutions, willing to build my career as a Designer in hi-tech and creative environment where I can challenge and utilize my skills and interests.
Completed Master of Design (Industrial Design) from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi
in year 2010 with CGPA : 8.09.
Completed Bachelor of Architecture (Interior Design) from PIADS, Nagpur, Maharashtra with 66.00% in year 2008.
• Worked with INSTA Exhibitions Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai as a Designer. (Oct 1st 2010 to Mar 30th 2012)
• Completed four months internship as a Trainee Architect under Ar. S. P. GARG and Associates,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi from period July 07 to Oct 07.
• Associate Freelance Designer for Good Earth Luxury Furniture, Mumbai.
Key Role with Past Profile (At Insta Exhibitions Pvt. Ltd.)
• As a Designer I was assigned to
- Understanding the Design brief received from Business development team and meetings with client’s for understanding their functional and branding requirements.
- To conceptualize designs for Exhibition Designs, BTL Activities, Retail Kiosks and Space Designs from concept level to execution level in terms of Brainstorming, sketches followed by 3D renderings, material specifications, Detailing, Feasibility and co-ordinating with production guys when needed.
- Key team member to take responsibilities for delivering designs on time and helping fellow team members in conceptualisation.
FIRST PRIZE winner of Design competition 2005 (Task – Design Artist’s studio from waste materials – Time duration 2 hrs) organised by INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS, Nagpur held at VNIT, Nagpur.
AIR - 39 (96.39 Percentile) in CEED Exam held by IIT Bombay in year 2008.
Redesign of Refrigerator (final Sem. Project) published in MAIL TODAY (June 2010).
Eco-Public Urinal Cubicle (3rd Sem. Project) - shortlisted entry in Jindal Stainless Innovation award 2010 and published in MAIL TODAY (June 2010) and Indian Architects and Builders Magazine in may 2011 issue.
Milk Delivery trolley (2nd Sem. project) showcased at AUTO EXPO 2010, New Delhi and published in STATESMAN(Jan 2010) and shortlisted entry in Jindal Stainless Innovation award 2010.
Good Earth Luxury Furniture launch at Good Earth Store, Lower parel on May 2012.
Extra Curricular Activities
Coordinator for IIT Delhi stall at AUTO EXPO 2010, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
Assisting Coordinator for Placements at M. Des. IIT Delhi.
Active participation in Inter hostel Competition at IIT Delhi.
Active participation in various Architectural/ Interior Design events and competitions during graduation.
Furniture and Retail Design, Architecture and Interior Design, Design Research, Product Design, Consumer Durables and electronics Design, photography
Skills and Tools
Sketching, Rendering by various media and Model making
Modeling Software - Solidworks , 3DS max, Rhino, AutoCAD
Rendering Software - Adobe Photoshop , Corel Draw