- + Follow
Lead Digital Designer & Contents Manager
Originated from Malaysia, and presently works and lives in Sydney. I am a creative enthusiast, creative designer for online and digital advertising products. I design interactive products for digital advertising campaign aligned with various marketing strategies. I am accountable for Rich Media and Engagement Advertisement, Online & Mobile Interactive Advertisement, Cross-platform creative contents, House Ad and many other digital media publishing. Coming from a sound background in Advertising/Print industry. I had also produced many creative works such as below-the-line products in Advertising Campaigns,Corporate Publication, Brand Eccentric Campaign, conventional and all kinds of digital publishing assignments. I have more than 9 years of working experience with a broad creative skills set including project management skills. I practice Buddhism in real life, and at work. It had empowered my vision and improved my over-all personality so in many ways. I am presently work for Spiral Media in Surry Hills, Sydney.
• Design, produce, built standard and rich media contents for mobile advertising inventory, campaign for leading brand in Australia and Asia Pacific.
• Design, produce, publish, maintain web contents for company’s website and e-commerce site.
• Produce creative execution slide to support the sales and marketing team in relation to UI design, user-journey adhering to brand guidelines, campaign objectives and business development.
Web design and develop for boutique advertising agency on contract basis
• Provide art direction and key visual guidance to the director and associated design team members.
• Work as the key person of contact relating to corporate identity and all advertising design affairs.
• Represent the group and work with media, publisher, executive and top management staff from different College subsidiaries based in India and Singapore.
• I create and produce graphics for print advertising, local council campaigns, in-store signage, direct mail pieces, packaging prototypes, look books, E-commerce pages.
• Build and add value to the relationships with client, trade partners, suppliers and cross-functional team by utilizing design consultancy role.
• Deliver consistent visual support the corporate identity and its collaterals.
• Maintain awareness of project status sheet and corporate calendar and distribution for timeliness, accuracy, and consistence; Establishes and maintains effective working relations, communication, and coordination with personnel and management.
Lead the studio and production of the annual directory publishing
Assisting Art Director for all campaign artworks and publishing.