Research, Design and Development wherever I'm needed.
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh with a Bachelor of Science in Automotive Design/Industrial Design 2009-2011
RESEARCH, DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT at LAMBORGHINI S.p.A – 2012
INDUSTRIAL DESIGN at INTROMARK INCORPORATED – 05/2012 - 11/2012
• Design for Corporate Product Development (business to business)
• Invention engineering and prototyping
Processes such as:
• 3D Modeling in Rhino
• Use of other programs such as
Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator CS5
Keyshot and V-Ray
• 3D Printing prototypes via Dimension ABS printers
METAL FABRICATOR at TECHNIQUE ARCHITECTURAL PRODUCTS – 2/2012 - 11/2012
• Metal fabricator (Including some welding)
• CNC water jet operator
• Have worked on & installed products for companies such as PNC, The Console Energy Center (Pittsburgh Penguins hockey arena), and more.
• From September 2011 – current.
FABRICATION SHOP STUDENT EMPLOYEE / TUTOR at The ART INSTITUTE OF PITTSBURGH
• Assisted students and faculty
• Maintenance to tools and machines
• Learned numerous materials & processes
- Placed in final standings for consecutive design competitions.
Competitions for companies such as:
• Public Allies
• Side Questing
• Michael Graves Designs
- Published on numerous websites for a concept vehicle design.
- President of the Transportation Design Club at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh
- Assembled and lead a team of designers in building a craft & participating in a world renowned “Red Bull Flugtag” event in 2010.
• Professional Sketch Level (Physical & Digital)
• Professional Rendering (Physical & Digital)
• 3D Modeling & Rendering
• 3D Printing experience
- Fortess & dimension
• Precision Physical Model Making
• Machine shop tools and machines
-Including waterjet, cnc multi axis mill, cnc multi axis router, metal lathe, etc.
• Proficient in MAC and PC Operating Systems
• Adobe- Photoshop, Illustrator (Highly proficient in Photoshop)
• Rhinoceros solid and surface modeling
• Autodesk Alias Automotive class A surface modeling
• Bunkspeed-Hypershot/Keyshot rendering for 3D models
• Microsoft Office
• CatalystEX for Dimension 3D printing (also basic knowledge in Fortess 3d printing)