- + Follow
Product Development Officer at OBOWAT
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
• Experienced with design concepts and creativity for products, exhibition design, packaging, Graphic.
• Drawing with skills in details for producing.
• Familiar with Manufacturing and mass production.
• Understanding of photos and editing for presentation.
• Learning Professional studies, Industrial Design Discourse, Design system and Service & Exhibition Design.
• Experience in Photoshop, Solid Works, Illustrator, Maker Pro and MS 2007.
• Experience lecturing student in Graphic design for more than 7 month.
• Working Freelance as Product/exhibition Designer
Calender design 2013 - 1434/1435
Happy Eid 2013
13.C - Shelf system
Product Development Officer
- Jan 2009 - Present (4 years 11 months)
Packaging using Grayboard
- Feb 2008 - 2009 (1 year 10 months)
Exhibition & Product designer
- SKALA Design Consult
- 2005 - 2006 (1 year)
Interior designer, Kuala Lampur - Malaysia
Swinburne University of Technology
- Degree Bachelor of Design (Industrial Design)
- 2004 - 2007
GPA (3.50 out of 4)
- Diploma Computer Science/Programming Technology
- 2001 - 2002
GPA (4.35 out of 5)
• Letter of appreciation from LIMKOKWING UNIVERSITY for contributed my ideas and energy for the university officiating ceremony lunched by the Y.A.B "ABDULLAH BADAWI", Prime minister of Malaysia, 2004