I hold a Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA / BVA) specialized in Visual Communication Design / Commercial Art & over 8 years of proficiency in Digital Design (Web, Mobile & Print)
Proficient in designing and developing user interfaces by understanding human Interface Design, capabilities and Design Trends
Shivayogi S C
Web, Graphic, UI, Creative, Visual Designer / Lead...
I am a self-motivated and goal-oriented interactive designer. To create effective visual solutions and provide strategic directions are my strengths. My design philosophy is to keep things beautiful, simple and usable.
I have 7+ years of experience in web graphic UI design; I gained an excellent Knowledge in all areas of design, computers and the internet.
I am very passionate about the industry I am involved with and am proud to be considered one of the top web designers in India and to have achieved worldwide recognition for my work.
I see one of my major strengths being my adaptability. I am able to jump easily from being a designer, photographer, to decision maker.
This adaptability can also be seen in my design work where I am able handle any task I’m given, be it web, branding or print.
I find the internet, with its vast library of information, to be one of the greatest
Places to research study and expand my skill set. However since finishing High
I have completed the Bachelor of Fine Art (B.F.A.) Specialized in Commercial Art, Graduated with High Distinction from University college of Fine Art, Davanagere, Kuvempu University, Karnataka. In the year April 2004.
Marketing and Branding Executive Program from IIM (Indian Institute of Management) Bangalore 2011 to 2012
1. Sr. Visual Designer / Brand Expert Aug 2010 to Till Date
EFI India Pvt Ltd, Bangalore
Role and Responsibilities:
• Lead Sr. Front End Web Designer
• Brand Expert or Brand Monitoring
• Mentors and provides guidance on EFI branding and web design
• Develops and maintains any web style guideline or documentation.
• Lead designer for web and print
• Presents content and interactive features/interfaces to the end user in form of Web pages
• Creates and implements the rules within the UI
• Liaison with the Technical, Business and Design Teams
• Production, Documentation, Design reviews and Quality Assurance
• Design Estimations and making proposals
Skills Set: Adobe CS5 Web Premium (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash) Corel Draw, MS PowerPoint, Google / Web Trend Analytics, Axure
2. Sr. Web Graphic Designer / Creative Design Lead July 2009 to Aug 2010
Consceit Global, Bangalore
Responsibilities: Create & Maintain Web site / Portals. Complete Front end Designing & Leading creative design
Skills Set: Adobe CS3 Web Premium (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash) Corel Draw, MS PowerPoint, Google / WebTrend Analytics
3. Project Engineer (Web Development Group) April 2007 to July 2009
CDAC - Pune (Govt of India IT Sector Ministry of C & IT)
Established in March 1988, as a Scientific Society of the Department of Information
Technology (formerly, Dept. of Electronics), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (formerly, Ministry of Information Technology),
Government of India, The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
(C-DAC), is primarily an R & D institution involved in the design, development and deployment of advanced Information Technology (IT) solutions.
Responsibilities: Leading the Corp Web Group C-DAC India, Maintenance of Corporate Web site / Portals & Primary responsible for Training, Installation & Maintenances of WebTrend Analytical software.
Skills Set: Adobe CS2 (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash) Corel Draw, MS PowerPoint, Jira Task management, Google / WebTrend Analytics
www.corporate.cdac.in (In Progress)
www.cflex.cdac.in (In Progress)
4. Web Graphic Designer
Dec 2005 to Aug 2006
Logix Microsystems Bangalore (Izmo Cars USA)
IzmoCars is a web solutions provider that delivers online automotive businesses the latest Internet technologies and innovative management tools.
Responsibilities: Creating, Concepting, visualizing the Website Mockups, Email News letter, promotional campaigns, ad banners, icons & logos.
Skills Set: Adobe CS2 (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash) Corel Draw, MS PowerPoint, Jira Task management
5. Freelance Designer
Jul-04 to Nov-05
My main Projects were creating, Concepting, visualizing the Logos, Print Layouts / Advertisements for News paper & Magazines, creating Brochure, catalogs, posters etc...
Skills Set: Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator,) Corel Draw, MS PowerPoint
Thorough and meticulous
Fast and able to work under pressure
Capable of doing a massive range of styles rather than just my own
Ability to stick to the creative brief and other guidelines
Excellent knowledge of design and typography
Friendly, inquisitive, hardworking, funny, eager and passionate
I’m in excellent health and a non-smoker
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
All facets of Design, Art, Photography, Computers, Technology, Music, Movies, Traveling, Reading and Writing.
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
1. International Group Prize Country Wise (Serbia) in International Football Design Competition Organized by FIFA 2010 World cup & NewWebPick
2. Participation: Happiest Minds Logo Contest Organized By: Happiest Minds IT Services, Bangalore
3. 13th Best logo in Milan Mela Logo Contest (2010) among 1300 entries from all over India organized by WBTPO (West Bengal Trade Promotion Organization, Govt of West Bengal)
4. Participation: Blackberry Theme Design Competition Hong Kong (published in NewWebPick monthly magazine & named as the best Contemporary Theme)
5. Participation: American Center Logo Design Competition, organized by Embassy of The United States, New Delhi, India
6. Participation: Web Innovation 2007. The forum for Designers, Developers, Product Managers, Entrepreneurs, Enterprise, VCs, Marketing Specialists, Strategists, Consultants and others to understand the WEB 2.0 tools, trends and Technologies.
7. The Best Poster Award: The Competition arranged by the Dreamz foundation of India during my Academic year, the message of that poster was “Control Air Pollution”
8. Participation: The Competition arranged by the Association of Vegetarians during Academic year, the message of that poster was “Be Vegetarian”
I have extensive knowledge of many software applications. Listed are those which I use on a regular basis:
Adobe Photoshop CS5 Web premium
I have been using Photoshop extensively since 1998 and consider myself to be an
Expert User. I use Photoshop for creating layouts for most of my designs as well as retouching and manipulating photos
Macromedia Dreamweaver CS5 Web premium
I’ve used a range of HTML authoring software but Dreamweaver has been my
Choice for more than 4+ years
Adobe Illustrator CS5 Web premium & Corel Draw X4
Although I am more comfortable with both vector applications,
But still my first choice for creating logos & vector graphics is Corel draw.
Macromedia Flash CS5 Web premium
I have created many diverse projects in Flash including websites headers,
Galleries, banner advertisements, basic knowledge of Flash Action Script.
I’m well versed with Windows OS & Good knowledge of MAC
I got expertise in: MS Word, MS Excel & Power Point
I have pretty good knowledge of the following technologies:
WebTrends (Analytics and Web Statistic)
I got expertise in WebTrends application, It Allows you to measure all aspects of your organization's online presence; it’s one of the trusted web analytical applications.
SOS, Tortoise SVN & JIRA
I got expertise in:
SourceOffSite gives cross-site and cross-platform development fast and secure access to SourceSafe databases
TortoiseSVN is an easy-to-use SCM / source control software for Microsoft Windows and possibly the best standalone Subversion client there is
JIRA provides issue tracking and project tracking for software development teams to improve code quality and the speed of development.
PASSPORT NO & DOB
H 166**** [SHIVAYOGI S C] 21-07-1980
Thank You for taking the time to look over my Resume.
If you haven’t already done so then please visit my online portfolio at:
I look forward to hearing from you soon. And ready to take the Interview on preferred location.