- + Follow
I am the creative who is constantly doodling.
I am the enthusiast who can name every sneaker.
I am the adventurer who is willing to try.
I am the colleague who pushes to motivate but stops to listen.
I am the player who will compete, but after shake your hand.
I am the geek who has every Star trek technical manual.
Kalenji Running Project
2013 Kipsta Bag Collection
ZENITH LYON CHANCE
94 Bld. Carnot
Les Jardin de Matisse
+33 (0)6 73 92 02 11
2005 – Present
Kipsta (Team Sports Dept.) _ Decathlon, Oxylane
Villeneuve D'ascq , France
Footwear: Basketball, Handball, and Volleyball
- Create coherence between Basketball footwear, textile and accessories
- Created coherence between Men’s, Women’s and Junior footwear
- Responsible from concept to techpacks, colours, materials, cost/value management to production
- Create identity between “ street-ball” and “ indoor” products
- Experience in overseas product development
Baggage and Heavy Stitching:
- Responsible for Sports bags, Backpacks, trolleys and innovation.
- Create coherence between first price to high end products
Textile _ Basketball:
- Responsible for complete range of first price uniforms to technical outer layers
- Created coherence between Men’s, Women’s and Junior textile
- Create story and language
Designer “ World Sports”:
- Responsible for designing for: Baseball, American Football, Cricket, Field hockey and Netball,
- Created common language between equipment, protection / textile and balls
- For each sport, created “ innovation and discovery” sets for customers unfamiliar to these sports.
Proficient in both Mac and PC
Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
English, French, Cantonese
- Degree Industrial Design
- 2000 - 2004