San Francisco, CA
Jun 2007 - Present (14 years 3 months)
Coordinate with senior managers and partners to develop and design print collateral and digital assets a variety of institutions and organizations.
- Disney Consumer Products, Burbank, CA: Reviewed licensee consumer product submissions for proper use of intellectual property from “High School Musical”, “Camp Rock”, and “Hannah Montana”.
- Golden Gate University, San Francisco, CA: Designed promotional print collateral for fundraising campaign and alumni association. Sourced and coordinated print production.
- Grimm Family Education Foundation, Bakersfield, CA: Designed impact reports and presentation decks for presentations to board members, faculty, and community.
- Joyable, San Francisco, CA: Designed promotional infographic.
- Modern Methods Brewing Company, Warren, OH: Created illustration and lettering for limited edition beer labels.
- Napa Group, Asheville, SC: Designed templates for whitepapers, presentation decks, business cards, digital newsletters, project proposals.
- Phil Hardberger Park Conservancy, San Antonio, TX: Designed infographic template for monthly board meeting presentations.
- Real Food Share, Newtown, CT: Developed video intro motion graphic.
- Redbooth, San Francisco, CA: Designed user adoption manual and buyer’s guide for new and existing customers.
- Tia O’Brien, Kentfield, CA: Built promotional website for book "The Struggle For Modern Turkey."
- University of Louisiana Lafayette, Lafayette, LA: Designed annual report.
- Visit Concord, Concord, CA: Illustrated map of members of the local chamber of commerce within the city of Concord, CA.
- Williamsburg-James City County (WJCC), Williamsburg, VA: Created over 30 animated GIFs for public school’s K-6 classes.
Jun 2015 - May 2016 (11 months)
Developed and designed social media campaign to promote show de but.
Connected viewers with daily digital content and scheduled blog posts for
Crime Watch Daily, The Real, and the Ellen Show.
User Interface Designer
KCETLink Public Television
Mar 2013 - May 2015 (2 years 2 months)
Designed digital and print assets to promote broadcast and streaming news
and culture shows and events weekly.
Pasadena City College
Aug 2012 - May 2013 (9 months)
Tutored 30 students per semester for two semesters with visual storytelling using Apple iPad, apps, and traditional media.