Senior Industrial Designer, Design Direction, & Interior Design
Los Angeles, CA
Dec 2011 - Present (9 years 10 months)
*Manage retail channels
*Present to buyers
*Sketch, design, and develop bath wares.
*In depth Trend Analysis and reports
*2D sketching and visualization, 3D modeling and photo realistic rendering
*Interior Design for kitchen and bath showroom
Industrial Design/ Marketing - Contract
Oct 2009 - Dec 2011 (2 years 2 months)
Bridge between Industrial design and marketing freelance.
* Ideation through sketching/ Concept Development for kitchen appliance pulls.
* Marketing materials and media.
Product Designer, Industry Designer, Design Direction,
Dec 2009 - Nov 2011 (1 year 11 months)
* Generate Luxury Concepts
* Work Closely with Overseas Sourcing
* Approve Samples
* Design a myriad types of products such as showers, accessories and various types of bath fittings.
* 3D modeling and advanced photorealistic rendering skills.
Industrial design - Contract
May 2009 - Nov 2009 (6 months)
Design a variety of floor and table top lighting on a contract basis.
Work within the budget parameters of big-budget stores like Bed Bath & Beyond, Costco, & Target to name a few.
Internship Product Industrial Design
Black & Decker HHI
Jan 2009 - Jun 2009 (5 months)
* Worked closely with an accomplished Design, Marketing, and Engineering team to develop the some of the best products in the Retail Fashion Hardware market.
* Gained knowledge of design process from sketch to final prototype, with regards to faucets.
Interior design and Decor
Expo Design Center
May 2002 - Aug 2004 (2 years 3 months)
Demonstrated artistic ability and style to translate into clients home. Provide sketches of proposed designs for a space. Choose colors, furniture and materials to complement the design, as well as suit client's needs for function, durability and accessibility.
Responsible for keeping a project on budget and on schedule.