Jan 2018 - Nov 2018 (10 months)
As a junior designer in the R&D team, my work includes sketching, concept development,
CAD modelling, prototyping and testing of new ideas, originating both from in-house and
Responsibilities also include:
• Consulting managers and clients about design requirements.
• Researching appropriate materials and production processes, including innovative
additive manufacturing techniques and experimental materials.
• Researching 3D scanning methods for optimal detail delivery and efficiency, of both
objects and environments.
• Performing various simulations through Solidworks for thermal and mechanical stresses
of CAD models.
• Drafting technical drawings for manufacturing and engineering.
Castle Hill, Australia
Apr 2014 - Dec 2017 (3 years 8 months)
- Offering NPS winning customer service for all customers and all enquiries.
- Selling and promoting the latest technologies and designs in the smart phone market and combining them with competitive deals for the customer.
- Offering in-house technical knowledge and expertise for every product in the store.
- Managing and auditing stock levels and inventory movement in and out of the store.
Mar 2012 - Dec 2016 (4 years 9 months)
Offering commission work and design consultation for those with an idea wanting to bring it to life.
Primarily based online, I offer a few packages including consultation, idea refinement, CAD 3D models, technical drawings, photo-realistic renders and guidance on all things Industrial Design.