Creative, focused, disciplined professional with experience in product development, design, and quality assurance of apparel with highly technical designs and specifications. Demonstrates strong command in all aspects of product development spanning from design to marketing, which include materials, trim sourcing, costing, negotiation, design, and fittings. Effective cross-culture communicator with an understanding of product outsourcing and sourcing diversification. Conversational Chinese speaker.
• Able to prioritize tasks and ensure that project deadlines are met, closely monitoring the development, modification, and testing procedures for samples.
• Experienced in developing innovative concepts and designs, including development and communication of technical product packages.
• Able to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities while remaining an effective and cooperative team player, easy to work with and ready to assist to complete projects and reach company goals.
• Effective at adapting to changing environments, and making leadership decisions to affect positive outcomes.
• Effectively handled multiple tasks during development season, verifying lab dips, strike offs, fabric, and trim qualities.
• Developed color palettes, sketched hand design concepts, illustrated designs using Adobe Illustrator and created initial technical package.
• Closely tracked sales sample production; managed materials and trim POs from factories to ensure accurate ordering of items and timely shipment of goods to factories.
• Meticulously ensured the proper fit and function of prototype samples on live models.