Summary of Skills
• Excellent understanding of the garment design and manufacturing process; from the garment conceptualization stage, through the pattern-drafting phase, to final garment assembly.
• Strong fashion and color sense with the ability to create and adapt designs to changing market conditions.
• Strong ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness.
• Good knowledge of fabrics and the ability to choose the best match between garment design and fabric.
• Equally adept at performing as a project team member or working independently, depending on the nature of the project at hand.
March 2013 - Certificate of Appreciation in the Performing Arts Presentation at Pearl Utsav
May 2012 - Only Student in the batch to get Internship at ASHISH N SONI