London, United Kingdom
Feb 2013 - Present (8 years 3 months)
I help to develop the range of Bouncepad products, within the R&D Department.
My role includes:
- Study case analysis
- Storyboard and scenario building
- Sketch ideation
- CAD modeling (Solidworks)
- Renderings for Marketing (Keyshot 4)
- Internal presentations
- Collaboration with other departments
- Incremental improvements
- Technical drawings
- Dealing with suppliers
- CMF Research (Colour Material & Finition)
- Competitor monitoring
I specially worked on the iPad Mini enclosure: http://www.bouncepad.com/us/latest/bouncepad-product-launch-the-bouncepad-mini-secure-ipad-mini-stand/
Sep 2011 - Present (9 years 9 months)
Beside my job I keep working on different design projects as a freelance.
Oct 2011 - Dec 2012 (1 year 2 months)
- Industrial Design : Avant rando bicycle (Alu and Carbon). Working through analysis, concept phase and 3D development on Rhino.
- Graphic Design : Alma 2014 (Alu and Carbon), Orca & Ordu Red Bull, Orca & Alma Million Name Bike, Avant men & women collection (unofficial concepts).
Sep 2010 - Sep 2011 (1 year)
Product design, stands, displays, shop windows, scenography, project management.
Participating in many short-time projects for luxury brands such as Lancaster, Johnnie Walker, Hennessy, Bvlgari, Biotherm.
Part-time internship beside a Master Degree in Industrial Design at National Superior School of Cachan.
Jun 2009 - Jul 2009 (1 month)
Short time project: Pulsar Watch design celebrating the Rally WRC 2010 competition.
May 2007 - Jun 2007 (1 month)
Short time project: Kyouco, an evolutive bicycle for children.
Working from analysis to concept to development.