Senior Art Director
Mar 2015 - Present (6 years 9 months)
Clients: Takeda, Roche, UCB, Pfizer, Allergan, Loreal, Sandoz, Pierre Fabre, Abdiibrahim, Bayer
- Provided direction and inspiration to challenge my team to produce innovative and quality work
- Directly involved with clients during the agency briefings and presentations
- Managment of schedules, creative team meetings and project deadlines
- Researched and developed visual and branding concepts
- Final review of printed and digital work before publication
- Prepared storyboards for third-party film/commercial producers
- Drew illustrations when needed
Apr 2012 - Feb 2013 (10 months)
I served as an illustrator and art director completing a lot of wonderful and interesting work for a diverse range of wonderful and interesting clients.
Apr 2009 - May 2011 (2 years 1 month)
I have served as an art director, creating ideas and desiging print and digital work for big companies, SONY, PHILIPS, LOREAL, JTI, ISUZU...
Flash Animation Designer
Oct 2008 - Apr 2009 (6 months)
I have served as a flash animator and illustrator, creating animation characters and little parts of education animation videos with a big team.
Graphic Designer (Internship)
Jun 2008 - Sep 2008 (3 months)
Designed logos, music album covers, flyers and learned the basics of Advertising new techniques for Graphic Design.
Volunteer Teacher (Part Time)
Feb 2003 - May 2008 (5 years 3 months)
I have served as a part time teacher, teaching art, language and computer classes to disadvantaged youths.
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
Jan 2005 - May 2008 (3 years 4 months)
I have made illustrations and digital designs for interactive classes used for online Universities.