Richmond Hill, Canada
2010 - Present (11 years)
Part of in-house marketing team that sets new creative direction, manages various projects and ensures design projects are delivered on time.
• Develop company’s branding by designing corporate manual - (typography, colors and style) which reflects company’s vision.
• Design numerous marketing programs (logos, brochure, packaging, presentation and
advertisements) and guaranteed that they exceed the expectations of our clients.
• Standardize product photography and retouch images for use in print collateral, tradeshow display, social media, and website.
• Maintain the photography area including setup, improvements, configuration, and inventory of studio equipment.
• Scout and shoot location photography for architectural lighting applications.
• Shoot and edit light fixture videos for marketing campaign and website.
• Create packaging mock-ups for retail and review packaging samples from local and overseas vendors.
• Coordinate with engineers for technical specifications for use in packaging and marketing materials.
• Organize marketing files and archive image library in logical manner for
• Liaise with local and overseas suppliers for printing or outsourcing technical jobs.
One Asia Touchpoint
2007 - 2010 (3 years)
Led design direction on event campaigns, providing major services to Unilever.
• Designed and updated the look of Touchpoint website fit for company’s experiential innovation.
• Produced event materials tailored effectively with client’s creative objectives.
• Inspected activation sites to adapt with trade show booth design and traffic flow during events.
• Built company revenues by winning creative bids, adding more to roster of clients.
2006 - 2007 (1 year)
Provided the creative leadership to team of 5 design professionals and coordinated with brand managers and print production to ensure monthly catalog output.
• Successfully led the growth of Vietnam team by infusing local culture in brochure.
• Teamed up with brand managers to reposition mediocre products through aggressive category re-branding.
• Assisted the photographer and models during shoot in sync with creative board pegs.
• Played roles in monitoring progression of jobs and helped designers to meet strict deadlines.
1999 - 2005 (6 years)
Responsible for creative design direction on different media like TV, print and web.
• Developed skills of conceptualizing great ideas by working closely with the award winning advertising experts.
• Managed multiple project campaigns along with marketing strategies from concept to completion stage.
• Improvised efficient creative workflows in digital layout, image retouching and color adjustments.
• Designed all aspects of advertising materials such as storyboard, logo, stationary, poster, print advertisements and website.