Anthony Petrie is a poster, product, and graphic designer, illustrator, general maker of things and stuff, and RISD alumn working in the product industry. His portfolio includes work across a broad range of mediums. He likes creating good design for good people, and has an unhealthy obsession with zombies. His headquarters are located in New York City.
Some of his clients include: Marvel, CBS, NBC, FOX, AMC, SyFy, Paramount, Sony, The Academy, NFL, MLB, NHL, Bad Robot, Reebok, Adidas, CrossFit, UFC, Spartan Race, Fred & Friends, Hasbro and Nickelodeon.
He regularly displays work in Gallery 1988 in CA.
• RISD’s Bo Bernstein Award for Excellence in Degree Project 
• RISD Scholarship Award [2001 – 2004]
• Publishing’s 1000 Package Designs 
• Alternative Movie Posters: Film Art from the Underground 
• Crazy 4 Cult: Cult Movie Art 2 
• Alternative Movie Posters Vol. 2 
AIGA, CrossFit, Gallery 1988