Aug 2009 - Present (12 years)
Online Retail store.
Vector Illustratior, Graphic Designer, CEO
Oct 2008 - Present (12 years 10 months)
Cartoon Illustrator and Graphic Design Studio. Work for hire illustration and Graphic Design.
* Design flyers, brochures, magazine layout and web productions for clients using Adobe Creative Suite CS4.
* Design and host websites for clients using Dreamweaver CS4 and some Hand Coding.
* Create original illustrations for books, T-shirts and other merchandise using Illustrator CS4.
* Created a brand of T-shirts under the "Atomic Boogaloo" brand, featuring original character illustrations.
Apr 2008 - Present (13 years 4 months)
Atomic Boogaloo is an Art and Design Studio in Los Angeles. Created in 2008 buy artist John Earickson as a brand for his illustrations, Atomic Boogaloo has branched out to perfom Graphic Design services to small business.
Atomic Boogaloo also produces:
Vice President / Lead Designer
Jul 2004 - Present (17 years 1 month)
My work can be seen on; Designed all aspects of Smorgasbord Productions identity, including logo, Website and promotional materials.
* As the companies head designer, produced all design work for company, from marketing material such as flyers and brochures to Magazine design and web productions.
* Developed DVD productions of Smorgasbord animated titles, converting from Macromedia Flash to video, producing DVD.
* Designed Websites and Comic Book Covers for Smorgasbord Production's comic book and Animation productions.
* Produced Magazine Layouts and designs for several local Magazines.
* Created character models in Illustrator for use in Flash based animated short for G4 television.
* Compensation: $25.00 - $30 per hour depending on project.
VP / Graphic Design
Jan 2003 - Present (18 years 7 months)
Graphic Designer - Care
Care1st Health plan
Apr 2006 - Jan 2009 (2 years 9 months)
Worked as a Graphic Designer in the medical insurance field, creating and building marketing material for Senior and Low Income families.
Working with marketing directors, would build and design:
* Direct Mail postcards
* Provider Newsletters for Doctor offices
* Community event flyers
* Magazine Ads
* Newspaper ads
* Pamphlets for Doctor Offices
* Designed the Care1st Medicare line look for 2007 and 2008
* Created Care1st Medicare insurance Coverage Directories
* worked with marketing directors, would build and design marketing material
* Compensation: $20 per hour
The Press Enterprise
Jul 1996 - Apr 2007 (10 years 9 months)
* Operate Kodak Creo Trendsetter News Computer To Plate system for output of daily newspaper.
* Provide high quality color correction for CMYK color separations, drop outs and edits using Adobe Photoshop in both Windows and Macintosh platforms.
* Working directly with editors, built page layouts and typeset pages using Quark Xpress for the daily newspaper.
* Compensation: $17.50 per hour