Freelance Graphic / Web Designer
Di Bello Design Group
Oct 2008 - Present (14 years 4 months)
Contracted to develop and design corporate images, logos, marketing materials, branding and illustrations for a wide spectrum of companies and clients. Projects include (but are not limited to) page layout, email blast, creating website landing page, App Icon, sell sheets, modifying HTML and CSS for WordPress sites.
Contracted Graphic Designer
Stratus Investments, LLC
Jun 2013 - Sep 2013 (3 months)
Contracted to create and design marketing materials for the wide range of companies under the Stratus Investments umbrella. Created Marketing & Sale sheets, newsletter templates, tradeshow banners, posters, email blasts, direct mail and Power Point presentation marketing deck. Coordinated with printer regarding pre-press files and stock to be used for each project.
- Developed and designed layout for Power Breezer manual. Integrated illustrations, photos and
typography to create a cohesive manual.
- Worked closely with Office Manager to create files supporting efficiency and communication when
designing projects for the various companies.
Graphic Designer / Marketing Assistant
Nov 2009 - Dec 2011 (2 years 1 month)
Created Marketing materials, conceived original designs and concepts for Evolis Inc. and their Channel Partners. Emphasized brand continuity across diversified media such as print campaigns, direct mail, email blasts, sell sheets and tradeshow booths. Coordinated with various vendors on printing techniques, pre-press, corporate guidelines, and specs; established timelines, essential for projects completion.
- Successfully completed multiphase projects, budgets exceeding $15,000, on time.
- Created design concepts, revitalized existing sales promotions for Evolis Inc. and Channel Market.
- Designed and printed promotional pieces for various special functions.
Illustrator / Graphic Designer
One Step Beyond
Dec 2006 - Nov 2008 (1 year 11 months)
Illustrated and designed children's book promoting good hygiene. Managed project from concepts, illustrations, and page layouts until completion. Maintained a strict organizational structure for filing, documentation, purchasing, retrieving information, and scheduling meetings.
- Conceptualized illustrations for each section for children's book
- Created and developed page layouts, worked with author on edits.
- Implemented timelines to keep project organized and on budget during development.
Freelance Graphic Designer
Jan 2008 - Oct 2008 (9 months)
Contracted to develop and design creative executions of concepts; assigned to projects for a broad range of companies. Projects include (but are not limited to) catalog development, page layout, photo retouching, and graphic image manipulation.
- Designed for D & G Communications Group, created press booklet, Palm Beach Museum of Art.
- Developed layout and retouched photographs for press booklet.
- Created corporate identities including logo and letterhead for various clients.
In-house Graphic Designer
Aug 2005 - Nov 2006 (1 year 3 months)
Designed collateral for projects, including (but not limited to) advertising campaigns, technical drawings, packaging, point of purchase signage, art direction, photography, photo retouching, graphic image manipulation and printing/pre-press processes.
- Developed and designed packaging and collateral for client presentations.
- Assisted in client meetings when developing new products.
- Integrated design of collateral and packaging to enhance product.
- Established methods for interdepartmental efficiency and communication.