Strong background in design, branding, production, and project management, including:
• Designing and producing complex high visibility projects from initial concept through delivery.
• Researching trends and translating them into print and electronic collateral for specific target audiences.
• Extensive client-facing experience in a customer service focused environment.
• Providing lead direction to in-house staff, training and supervising student assistants, and supervising free-lance artists and photographers.
• Managing the flow of projects through department to ensure timely completion.
• Creating production schedules, project budgets, and proposals.
• Managing vendor relationships, writing print specifications, and obtaining print bids.
• Budget development and management.
• Researching and implementing new technology to improve department workflow and reduce costs.
• Brand development, color management, digital asset management, and creating ADA compliant PDF files from InDesign.