Inesis Design Director
Mar 2013 - Present (8 years 7 months)
Senior Designer - Chevrolet/Opel Interiors
Adam Opel AG
Nov 2010 - Feb 2013 (2 years 3 months)
• Interior design for next generation Chevrolet midsize cars.
Professor - Transportation Design
Lawrence Technological University
Aug 2009 - Oct 2010 (1 year 2 months)
• Design Integration Studio
• Visual communication, Photoshop
2 Smart + 1
2006 - 2010 (4 years)
• Design consultant providing cutting-edge product design, design strategy and design innovation.
• Industrial Design Clients: The Walt Disney Company, Advantus, Aerogrow, The American Telecast Corporation Demco, Staples, Sunbeam Corporation and QVC
Assistant Chief Designer - Merchandising
Jan 2009 - Oct 2009 (9 months)
• Consumer product design development and creation of style guides for Chevrolet, Stingray, and Cadillac.
• Creation and implementation of a strategy to increase the effectiveness and viability of the Consumer Product Design Studio.
• Lead the design team in identifying/benchmarking and making visible new consumer product trends.
Assistant Chief Designer - Advanced Design
Oct 2004 - Dec 2008 (4 years 2 months)
• Assistant Chief Designer of Chevy Volt Concept Interior 2007
• Assistant Chief Designer of Lux Immersion Vehicle Project
• Strategic work and Brand identity research on GM premium/luxury brands
• Collaboration with GM divisions of Advanced Design, Marketing, Planning, Engineering, communication and outside product research agencies
• Positionning and Market research
• Translation of the brands through aesthetic analysis, trend panels, sketches, multimedia, 3D animations and videos
• Full size vision models design and development for Buick, GMC, Cadillac and Chevrolet
Designer - Crossover Interior
Oct 2002 - Sep 2004 (1 year 11 months)
• Completed work on multiple production full-size crossover SUV including the 2006 GMC Acadia and 2007 Saturn Outlook.
Thibault Desombre Design
1999 - 1999
• Furniture design for companies such as Ligne Roset and Addform.