Project Manager/Interior Designer
Jul 2016 - Present (4 years 10 months)
- Collaborate with the Principal Designer in the development of residential spaces, from initial concept through final installation.
- Act as liaison between clients, contractors, and other service providers on a daily basis and enforce project goals, schedules, and deadlines.
- Responsible for creating and processing all purchase orders and opening vendor trade accounts.
- Prepare client contracts and proposals.
- Manage deliveries and damage claims for client inventory.
- Oversee student interns and design assistant.
Junior Project Manager
Oct 2014 - Jul 2016 (1 year 9 months)
- Assisted Project Managers in the development of residential and commercial spaces.
- Prepared and organized client proposals.
- Created and maintained spreadsheets, budgets and purchase orders.
- Researched, sourced and assembled materials in preparation for client meetings.
Interior Design Intern
Jun 2013 - Aug 2013 (2 months)
Summer Internship Program in the Interior Design Department at Bergmann Associates
Program Manager, The Center for Advocacy, Community Health, Education and Diversity
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
2007 - 2012 (5 years)
Provided administrative support to the Senior Director by assisting with coordination of international medicine, community outreach, and research initiatives through the Center.