Design Support Co-ord.
Nov 2016 - Present (4 years 11 months)
- Implementing design thinking into future based fixtures while working within a brands design visual ethos.
- Implementing design strategies into future fixtures.
- Producing engineering drawings for manufacture.
Junior Industrial Designer
Jan 2016 - Nov 2016 (10 months)
- Implementing engineering procedures to all new Van windows/kits.
- Carrying out the design for new Van windows/kits.
- Working with suppliers both local and international on the manufacture of van windows.
- Initiating design work on future products.
- Carrying out QA procedures on received goods from suppliers.
- Implementing changes to work instructions and engineering manuals.
Mercedes Benz of Sydney
Feb 2002 - Mar 2009 (7 years 1 month)
Sydney. Employed as an apprentice light vehicle mechanic and later graduated as a qualified technician. This role was in a full time capacity. Duties included: * General Service and repair to customer vehicles. * Pre-delivery of new and used vehicles to customers. * Care of customer vehicles in a break-down capacity. * Communication of customer queries and support to upper management and vice- versa. * Achieved technician qualification through Mercedes Benz apprenticeship program. * Achieved Air-Conditioning Service license. * Achieved Pink Slip qualification license and was responsible for vehicle checks to pass state inspections.