• Commands a deep understanding of project scope and design process to better develop compelling solutions.
• Possesses passion for design, storytelling and problem solving.
• Has a strong foundation in manufacturing methods.
• Outstanding form ideation and development.
• Experience managing design development process across several different departments.
• Flexible skill set geared to both conceptual and executable design directions.
• Ability to multitask and manage several active projects at one time.
• Experienced in the planning and execution of end-user research in coordination with internal and external marketing.
• Has worked overseas and has dealt directly with factories and suppliers.
CNET Editor's Choice Award, May 2016
- Newborn Rock 'n Play Sleeper with SmartConnect
IDSA Student Merit Awards nominee
RIT Merit Scholarship recipient
RIT Presidential Scholarship recipient
Dean’s List (Fall 2002, Spring 2005, Fall 2006, Winter 2006)
OX CIAS Senior Show 2007.
Electronic Gaming Monthly, Issue 230 (2008)
NGC Magazine, Issue 116 (2006)