The Motion Graphics Artist is going to be working almost exclusively on highly complex, highly detailed projects, and will coordinate with several other members of our creative team to deliver a quality product to our customers. We are counting on you to be talented at your job so that no idea or vision a customer has goes unfulfilled. This job will require you to push your creative talents and develop them, both for your benefit and for ours.
Our Creative team is making a push into more complex and detailed NFTs and we need a Motion Graphics Artist to help bring our NFT production to the next level. As a Motion Graphics Artist, we need you to assist with the production of motion graphics and 3D animation for the various projects. This includes design, creation of assets, bringing them to life, modelling, animation, outputting and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content. The job requirements are as follows:
• Strong Adobe After Effects skills, ideally with demonstrable experience in motion graphics
• Strong Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
• Strong creative thinking, exhibiting a range or varied styles and techniques
• Ability to create high quality content from a loose or constrained brief with short deadlines
• Good understanding of video formats, compression techniques and format requirements/constraints
• Interface design skills preferable
• Good 3D Studio Max, Cinema 4D, Blender, ZBrush or equivalent 3D package skills, including modelling, texturing and animation.
• 3D character development is a HUGE plus!
• Adobe Premiere and Adobe Audition + • experience with a variety of 3rd party motion graphic plugins
• An artistic background with portfolio ready for review
• Producing motion graphic and 3D content
• Where applicable, producing motion graphics and 3D content from concept to delivery
• Communicating with clients, where applicable, regarding the production and delivery of content
• Working on multiple projects concurrently, balancing time constraints whilst maintaining quality
• Encoding, converting and editing videos and graphical sequences
• Keeping abreast of new technologies and techniques to deliver cutting edge work
• Understanding brands and producing work of a suitable style
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, BFA preferred.
• 4+ years relevant design experience.