New York, NY
WHO WE ARE:
Johannes Leonardo is a community of creators, makers and enthusiasts who are passionate about instigating change within the brands that they work for and within the world. Founded in New York City in 2007 on the founding principle “The Consumer is the Medium,” the independent creative agency believes that power in the hands of people is the strongest asset a brand can have when looking to shift its business forward. By generating communication platforms that put consumers at the center, Johannes Leonardo delivers effective results that solves complex business problems for its roster of iconic brands and modern organizations.
As an Account Manager at Johannes Leonardo, you will liaise with clients to understand project requirements and act as the link between client and internal team by maintaining regular communication with both. You will develop and manage key aspects of the production process including budgets and timelines and will communicate both to the client. You will also monitor the effectiveness of campaigns, ensure that all client facing materials meet the highest level of quality, and accurately capture and distribute client meeting notes. We are looking for someone who is organized, detail oriented, and is able to work well in a team environment. We also would like someone with a positive and proactive spirit and is able to work under pressure and fast deadlines without sacrificing quality.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-4 years client management experience or similar experience
- Experience working in or with an advertising agency
- Problem-solver - Think ahead and spot the problems before they occur, and manage client & internal team expectations and plan for contingency scenarios as things go.
- Curiosity & passion: The AM candidate should be genuinely enthusiastic, curious and interested in all things within advertising & client’s business and they should keep the full team smart about any relevant updates that relate to the business, the industry, etc.
- Strong client-service orientation, High attention to detail and strong time-management and organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask - We’re looking for a candidate who has the ability to manage multiple responsibilities at once by focusing on one task while keeping track of others.
- Process expertise - the ideal candidate has a solid understanding of the agency process - from client kick-off, to strategy, creative development, and production.
- Ability to manage up to multiple managers
- Ability to run multiple projects and work streams at once
- Experience collaborating with strategy partners in brand strategic work, brief development and communications strategies
- Partnership through production process including trafficking