At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what's next in both sport and culture.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Contribute to the formulation of the annual product design plan for the product category (GLOBAL SPEED Sportstyle) and introduce and execute innovative design ideas, in order to achieve Business targets and product category objectives
- Lead in execution of innovative product design development aimed at continuous design innovation and achieving set goals with the direction of the Teamhead/Creative Director
- Independently integrate product and technical developments into product design
- Ensure the quality of products' design content in order to reinforce and strengthen the brand position and generate consumer demand
- Collect market intelligence, providing all involved with accurate and up-to-date information on design trends and developments and utilizes them effectively
- Launch innovative product design ideas in line with specific product strategies
- Meet functionality requirements and innovate in order to gain competitive advantage
- Lead by example design team and coach team on the job
- Delivery of projects in line with Puma development calendar
- Travel to factories to finalize prototypes
- Research markets for trends and inspiration
- Enter and update design information in data systems.
- All genders are welcome to apply
- Bachelor's degree in Design and/or relevant field of study
- At least 5 years work experience of designing for one or more leading fashion/lifestyle/sports brand, ideally including Men's Apparel experience
- Knowledge and design versatility to be able to alternate between Sport/fashion/Streetwear projects
- Professional experience working in team environment, ability to function autonomously as well as in a cooperative, diverse group
- Professional working experience with Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Tremendous attention to detail and extraordinary time-management skills
- Excellent technical background relating to fabrics & product development
- Strategic and creative thinking, strong initiative, passionate about product
- Vertical mindset with the consumer in mind and able to work under pressure to deliver project in short timeline
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Please also add your PORTFOLIO to your application.
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.