We are seeking high-energy Architectural or Interior Designers with 5+ years of experience who are self-motivated and creative problem solvers. Candidates should possess excellent communication and organizational skills with a good balance of design creativity and technical knowledge, and a strong desire to take on new challenges.
Position will collaborate with multiple team members/consultants and develop project specific solutions for design, program, and technical requirements under the supervision of one of the firm’s Project Managers. The Architectural Designer will assist in the production of presentations, design drawings and construction documents which fulfill the design concept, meet the client's expectations and the firm's goals of design excellence, financial viability, and quality service.
Required Education + Experience:
• Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Design degree
• Prior project experience with proven technical and organizational proficiency
• Successful completion of documentation from schematic design through construction documents
• Demonstrated superior graphic/building design + 3D visualization skills
• Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, etc.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite + Adobe Creative suite
• Hand drawing + sketching skills
• Understanding of sustainable design/practices; LEED AP is a plus
POSITION IS HYBRID - 3 DAYS IN OFFICE - 2 DAYS REMOTE WFH
Please submit resume with salary requirements and portfolio in a .pdf format (5 mb max) for review and consideration. Reference: "Arch / ID Position 2022" in subject line. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates with strong regional experience preferred