Are you an accomplished and skillful creative with a track record in creating innovative designs and directing photoshoots for leading brands, specifically in fashion retail? We’re on the search for an Art Director who will be responsible for producing innovative design ideas and directing photography for designing direct mail catalogs, lookbooks, emails, events, and all other forms of creative marketing content.
• You have hands-on experience designing direct mail catalogs, lookbooks, emails and other creative marketing collateral
• You are passionate and inspired by fashion, museums, travel, photography, and art which helps inspire the most original and authentic creative!
• You have experience managing Fashion Photoshoots (booking photographers, stylists, models etc).
• You can manage a multitude of projects delivering within a quick time frame.
• You collaborate well with other creatives and have a hands-on approach to creative.
• You’re an expert in: Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
• You have an aesthetic that will lend well to a fashion/luxury brand.
• You have the ability to carry your work from concept to final production
• B.F.A. or B.A. in Graphic Design – preferred
Please forward your resume and portfolio with “Art Director” in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must currently live within a commutable distance to the City of Industry, CA to be considered for this opportunity.
Please forward portfolio ~ This is a print Art Director opening ~