This is your chance to have an impact on every piece of our award-winning agency's work. It's a roll-up-the-sleeves-and-attack environment where all ideas are welcome, and we always push for the best. If you know Sukle, you know we mean it and have the portfolio to prove it.
Sukle is looking for an Art Director that can concept and execute surprising, compelling, and simple ideas that drive business for our clients and the agency. This person should have 5+ years of experience in an advertising agency. They will have a portfolio of compelling and award-winning advertising and be able to explain it in detail. And they will have the personality and character that will contribute positively to our culture.
• 5+ years at an agency or design firm
• Portfolio of award-winning work
• Concepting skills capable of bringing strategies to life
• Strong design skills including layout, photography direction, typography, and image manipulation
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• A drive to solve problems through imagination, creativity, and innovation
• Passion and work ethic to create outstanding work time and time again
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote,
• Concepting, designing, presenting, and selling creative ideas in a variety of mediums
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and execute design ideas in a variety of mediums – no matter how large or small
• Collaborating with team members including writers, art directors, producers, strategists, account people and media to create smart, surprising creative solutions
• Directing and working with our agency partners, including photographers, illustrators, printers, editors, etc. to produce outstanding work and relationships
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Demonstrating excellent time-management and multi-tasking abilities, being capable of working independently to meet deadlines.
Salary Range: $70K - $98,000
Sukle offers a Competitive Benefit and PTO Package
Apply at HR@SUKLE.com - please attach cover letter, current resume, and link to your portfolio for review.
Sukle is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability. You be you. And that will make our work and agency the best it can be.
Please send cover letter, resume, and PORTFOLIO to email@example.com.