The Associate Creative Director, Art/Design is a strategically-focused, conceptually-driven creative with serious art direction and design chops. The ideal candidate is a 50%-left-brain/50%-right-brain creative with the ability to transform strategies into compelling ideas and execute them in fresh, unexpected ways.
Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
• Passion for the work
• Aptitude across key platforms – traditional, social, digital, experiential
• Ability and maturity to be client-facing member of agency team
• Excellent presentation skills
• Collaborative nature across agency departments
• Full grasp of/experience with key c-suite and other programs
• Willingness to relocate to Memphis
Candidate Experience Will Include:
• Work samples that demonstrate quality level outlined above
• Experience commensurate with ACD-level position
• Examples of work on/across multiple platforms
• Current/previous employment at highly respected agency/agencies
Candidate Must Provide:
• Link to work samples
No phone calls, please.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.