iRobot is looking for an intrepid, globally savvy ACD/Copy to come help build our burgeoning in-house creative team. We are a team that values thoughtfulness, inclusion and belonging and together we bring the iRobot brand to life in engaging and unexpected ways.
As our first ACD/Copy you will work closely with the ACD/Art Director and other internal partners to help creatively fulfill internal, national, and global cross-channel deliverables. You will play an essential role in the strategy, conception and writing of our campaigns, developing, and delivering projects from brief to launch.
We would love to see a passion for storytelling, but we’d be even more intrigued if it stemmed from your own unique experiences or diverse perspectives.
*ACD Art & Copy Teams may also apply
*This role can sit remote or be based in Boston
• In partnership with the ACD/Art Director create, craft and execute engaging, globally-aware campaigns and other projects across multiple channels and media
• Working closely with the Creative director and CX team to develop and execute a cross-functional content calendar and storytelling strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives across all channels in the full funnel.
• Master iRobot’s brand voice and tone.
• Provide direction, inspiration and leadership as needed for a growing team
• Ensuring all content is on-brand; consistent in terms of style, quality, and voice and apply best practices for awareness, education, acquisition and retention across all channels.
• Supervising and top-editing writers while driving best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
• Display exceptional short form and long form copywriting skills across a wide range of social, digital, print, out of home, broadcast, radio, and experiential.
• Communicate learnings from iterative testing to inform creative concepts that are anchored in KPIs and drive consideration and demand.
• Lead convincing presentations of creative ideas in meetings, brainstorms and other company meetings.
• Comfortable with hands-on creation and partnering with external creators and agencies.
• Help establish standards, guidelines, and playbooks for internal and external partners.
• Contribute to studio culture, and broader industry, while inspiring others both internally and externally.
• 7-10 years of experience as a respected leader in multichannel content creation (brand, advertising, branded content)
• Proven ability to develop big ideas and campaign creative demonstrated through a portfolio.
• Demonstrated excellence in primary discipline (aka writing) to create compelling messages for different target demographics.
• Able to multitask, coordinate resources, and deliver under tight deadlines, all while adapting quickly to change.
• Expert knowledge of social platforms, digital and traditional media.
• Experience leveraging KPIs, data, metrics and applying learnings in real-time
• Excellent communication skills; must be comfortable representing the work in all mediums.
• Ability to be self-managed, maintain tasks, schedules, and meet deadlines across multiple high-profile projects.
• A willingness to break from traditional rules from time to time (for the sake of creativity, of course).
• Empathy for your internal team and our customers.