We are an award-winning arts- and culture-driven creative studio based in Toronto. Our team specializes in multiple disciplines and has honed their craft working with leading brands, festivals, and organizations based both in Toronto and around the world.
We’re looking for an Associate Creative Director with a foundation in graphic design and experience with motion, video, and brand design. You’ll work closely with our team of designers, writers, project managers, and editors across a wide range of projects including brand design, visual identities, print design, way finding, interactive installations, and video. You’ll be responsible for leading projects, directing and fostering junior designers, developing brand strategies, working with clients, presentation creative, and developing new business ideas.
What You Need
- 7-9 years design-related experience, including at least 1-2 years experience leading or supervising other designers
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely, helpful feedback to improve creative processes
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities, both internal and client-facing
- Skilled in Adobe CC Suite, specifically:
- Working knowledge of web and print best practices
- Experience with Premier and After Effects an asset
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS an asset
Interested candidates can apply at email@example.com with their resume, cover letter and a PDF or link to their portfolio. Please use the subject line “Application for Associate Creative Director”.