Our agency team is comprised of creatives: designers, directors, writers, developers, photographers, analysts, illustrators, makers, strategists and marketers. Our passion is telling clients' stories powered by insights to fuel client business growth. We are storytellers who believe that a story well told can bring about meaningful change and drive story inspired results. It has the power to start movements, capture imagination and spark exploration.
We are looking for a Digital Experience lead to help guide our Digital Acceleration Team. This role requires an innovator and a progressive thinker who can enhance all aspects of client digital efforts to drive business growth for both the client and the agency. This is a heavy digital role, with emphasis on the customer experience in terms of digital over marketing, content and brand strategy work.
We are looking for a thinker and a doer; someone who understands the evolving digital ecosystem and can provide a strong point-of-view on how best to navigate the landscape to achieve client business objectives. This role will take a proactive approach to determine user needs and behaviors and will make actionable recommendations on how to deliver the best user experience.?You will obsess over key consumer journeys across digital platforms and also develop and execute a client digital evolution plan across key dimensions including digital strategy & transformation, customer engagement and technology enablement.
Pace works across a variety of categories including healthcare, financial services, automotive, technology, CPG and agrobusiness. We work in both consumer brand marketing and employer brand marketing. The initial remit for this role is to work with one of our flagship accounts in financial services/insurance.
We are looking for entrepreneurial thinkers and self-starters. Our ideal candidate likes to make things happen vs. waiting for things to happen. You need to be hardworking, and just as important, have fun working.
As a heavily client-facing role, the Digital Experience lead will become a trusted day-to-day partner for our client, collaborating with agency team members to provide key insights and a digital acceleration plan that will transform our clients' customer experience and business outcomes. This is a great opportunity for someone who is a thought-leader who can inspire clients and drive change while navigating a complex matrixed organization.
Travel may be required (post COVID).
• Works as a Digital Acceleration Team lead in close partnership with the Client and Agency Account, Strategy and Creative leads to drive development of a digital acceleration map that outlines current and desired states across key dimensions (contextualizing, framing, mapping, integrating, phasing and achieving), outlining journey steps, required actions and technology dependencies.
• Collaborate with the team in the development of a North Star vision outlining what is possible and the optimal customer experience in the digital sphere
• Recommend the technologies, systems and products necessary that will help bring the North Star vision to life and help the client achieve goals
• Lead the development of a Pace point of view on digital and collaborate with the agency team on a communications strategy & plan to bring the point of view to life
• Work with Pace leadership as an advocate for innovation
• Conduct workshops with team members and client to identify “quick win” opportunities, innovation sprint ideas, strategies & plans
• Collaborate with internal team members to develop implementation plans for the selected innovation sprints
• Play a key role in development of client pitch materials to sell in ideas and assist with driving approvals
• Lead the development of a “digital future” client video brief to highlight what is possible to merchandise success and set the foundation for a digital future; oversee development of the video
• Collaborate on a refreshed annual planning framework that embraces the digital mindset and agile test & learn
• Create slide decks and collaborate with the team on delivery of client presentations
• Embody the “Work with Heart” culture and values of Pace
8-10 years of some mix of digital marketing, content marketing, account planning, customer experience. web analytics, consumer research or related experience. Agency or business consulting experience a must.
• Credible experience and competency working on digital transformation engagements with national brands
• Technical and conceptual expertise in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and User Experience (UX)
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills with strong executive presence and ability to sell in ideas
• Comfortable working independently in a remote setting and onsite with clients
• Proven ability to work with complex, matrixed client organizations
• Proven ability to collaborate with a variety of internal teams including creative, account, project management, data analytics, development
• Familiar with CRM platforms and use in leading customers through the journey