This Contract-to-Hire role has the opportunity to contribute to every product development phase. While Alias surfacing will comprise a large portion of the position through iterating and refining 3D models, duties will also include developing design strategy, real time sketching, and presentations with clients.
• Proficiency in Autodesk Alias
• BS, BA or MA in Industrial Design or strongly related field
• 2 - 3+ years’ experience in Industrial Design with a portfolio that demonstrates design dexterity
• Strong core design skills in sketching, ideation, 2D/3D rendering, form and surface development
• Self-motivated with proven teamwork success, as well as the ability to work on multiple types of projects
• Effective communication skills to include in-person, virtual, and phone interaction with clients and staff
• Transportation Design experience preferred
• Working knowledge of manufacturing process, Autodesk VRED, or Solidworks a plus
Please submit resume and a PDF portfolio that showcases your best work.