We’re looking for a Brand Assistant Intern to support the Speedo global brand team in the USA, as part of the *Design Pool
The role will enable collaboration with multiple cross-functional partners and external stakeholders to deliver first-class brand campaigns that cut-through the noise and resonate with the brand’s core consumer segment. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about a career in fashion, sportswear marketing.
Design Pool started over twenty years ago, it has nurtured more than 200 young creatives from across four continents – giving them a launch pad into various creative careers. Previous Design Pool graduates have gone on to find roles in our in-house creative agency, product design teams, and brand teams. Others have gone on to land positions in sought-after agencies and companies worldwide.
Design Pool helps young graduates develop their talents and understand how to apply them through live projects. It's about preparing young talent for their future in a dynamic and supportive environment.
Design Pool is a place to build and broaden professional networks. The role is designed to harness talent and use it to be an additional resource to work alongside existing brand design teams, providing stimulation and an extra resource for a design team when needed. The aim is always for members of Design Pool to be offered a permanent role within Pentland brand.
We are looking for a dynamic motivated, highly organized individual with a real passion for marketing & creating content. We want to tell beautiful stories about our brilliant brands, stories that bridge between creative communications and creative selling. You’ll have an innate knowledge of the key platforms and coupled with a passion for our brands, ensuring that they come to life across all touchpoints in ways that surprise and delight consumers, making our products irresistible and are utterly consistent.
Perhaps most importantly, you will be part of building a global culture of curiosity, craft and creative energy.
The role you’d play:
- Full marketing support across all departmental areas: Creative, PR, Social, Product and Brand
- Support with seasonal conference planning, logistics and execution
- Ensure tool kits and guidelines are regularly updated and shared with all relevant partners and agencies
- Support and run the seasonal ecom shoot in conjunction with our in-house studio making sure samples are effectively managed to deliver assets on time
- Manage the creation of ecom content in line with trade calendar
- Support in all aspects of campaign pre-production, working closely with the Brand Manager and Head of Brand to deliver seasonal campaigns
- Global asset management – ensuring all global assets are named, filed and issued to partners in a timely manner
- Work closely with PR and Sport agencies to execute marketing initiatives and events
- Assist Brand Manager with briefing seasonal marketing and PR materials and oversee their development to ensure timely delivery
- Order, track and manage seasonal samples
- Monitor competitors’ landscape and industry trends
- Analyze and evaluate campaign results
- Provide essential administrative support such as invoice tracking
- Responsible for internal PR and comms
What you will bring:
- Passionate about our brands across fashion/sportswear/lifestyle or marketing
- Ability to tell compelling stories through content that is highly shareable
- Understanding and experience creating social media content, in line with brand guidelines and reactive to cultural trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Computer literate
- Ability to take initiative, take ownership of tasks and work collaboratively with wider team and agencies
- Organized and efficient
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable and resourceful
- Strong understanding of customer needs
- A digital / social first thinker who is full of ideas.
-Creatively curious, obsessed with culture.
- Not afraid of hard work. Full of fun.
- Experience of creating multi-channel content with particular emphasis on digital, including websites, and social
- Strong team player, low in ego with natural collaborative leadership style. Not afraid to challenge.
- Organised, with strong attention to detail and able to manage your time well
- Effective negotiator and communicator
- Calm under pressure; resilient and positive in difficult situations. Motivated by operating in a changing, flexible environment
- Naturally innovative and always curious, able to see the bigger picture and drive transformation
- Strong creative eye and ‘taste’ level.
- Intuitively relates to Pentland Brands’ values.
If this sounds like the perfect role, we’d love to hear from you.