Recently named #86 on the Top 100 Giants List and #10 on the Top 100 Rising Giants List, by Interior Design Magazine, we have an awesome opportunity for a Brand Strategist to join our team as we build a new branding studio! In this role you will develop strategic branding solutions defining the visual brand architecture for clients across a range of market sectors, including multi-family, commercial and hospitality industries for integration into three-dimensional applications in the built environment. You’ll do little or no collateral or web design in this role.
CID Design Group is a 35+ year old national and international, multi-disciplined boutique Interior Design firm in Naples, FL, seeking like-minded, talented, motivated, and forward-thinking people. We are a fast-paced, design firm that is growing with great opportunity for the right person. Our portfolio includes projects coast-to-coast in over 35 states, 60 cities, and across North America. At CID “We Care about Everything” – Our clients, our people, our families, our community, our work, thinking outside the box, resourcefulness and making a difference every day.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
1. Provide brand concept design and development for a variety of projects to include; brand creative, market research, brand purpose, strategy & voice, naming & name refinement, visual identity (logo, icons, patterns, and fonts) and mood boards.
2. Develop concepts for integrating brand into built environments, Manage, source and implement custom requests and special project requests.
3. Prepare design mock-ups, digital presentations and participate in presenting design solutions to clients.
4. Provide graphic design support to all design studios such as creating original wall graphics, wallpaper, digital artwork, etc.
5. Conduct research to include area demographics and psychographics.
6. Utilize various software applications in developing and refining concept designs to include Photoshop and Illustrator.
7. Maintain the highest design quality by proofing all materials prior to submittal.
8. Participate in design and project review meetings.
WHAT YOU BRING
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Communications or equivalent education and experience.
2. Minimum 5-7 years of experience.
3. Ability to advance design ideas into two- and three-dimensional graphic solutions using a variety of media.
4. Experience in application of Branded Environments design.
5. Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and/or other Adobe suite software.
6. CAD, 3D computer modeling and graphic design modeling software helpful but not required.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
• We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to include:
• Medical, Dental, Life and Vision Coverage
• Short Team Disability Insurance at no cost to Teammates
• 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
• Paid Time Off including your Birthday!
• Wellness Program
Naples is the crown jewel of Southwest Florida -- nestled on the sun-drenched beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. It is steps away from island seclusion or the untamed tropical wilderness of The Everglades. Some of the best sandboxes and calmest seas, friendly parks and all kinds of sports make Naples a true outdoor enthusiasts paradise!
Want major metro stimulation? Enter – Miami! Just under a 2-hour drive, with a combined population of more than 5.5 million people, Miami ranks as the seventh largest city in the US! You’ll find the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the entire world and the world’s busiest cruise port.
Please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.