Decker Design, an award-winning brand design firm, is looking for a systems-thinker designer. You’ll work with a close-knit, core team that expands at times to include strategists, writers, photographers, illustrators and coders across a range of projects. Work includes, but is not limited to, visual identity design, brand systems, social media and website design.
This is a remote, full-time position, but you will be expected to attend Zoom meetings based on the Eastern Times Zone.
You should be comfortable working on multiple projects and excited to work at every stage of the project lifecycle. This means you may contribute to the design strategy and brainstorm concepts one day and then craft highly polished mockups and work on the production of print- or web-ready files for the next. Ours is a fun and friendly environment, but we work hard to produce work that is strategically focused and beautiful.
You should be able to:
• Translate strategies into inspiring creative work, in short amounts of time, on tasks large and small
• Be extremely accurate
• Get along well with others and have an upbeat personality
• Be highly organized
• Must have 3-5 years experience in the design field
• Must have an exceptional portfolio demonstrating work in a variety of media
• Must have strong typographic skills
• Must be able to create simple illustrations
• Must have good communication ability that is demonstrated in oral, written, and presentation skills
• Must have in-depth understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
• Be innately curious about life and aware of the latest market and media trends, new aesthetics, materials, graphic styles, typography, and most importantly, problem-solving
• Be a really nice person
Please submit resume and portfolio link
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. We are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this position.