The Lenovo Design + Innovation team is a global group of highly skilled and talented people doing what we love, designing the very best world-class products. You will be an integral part of the team, working together across continents and cultures in a friendly, fast-paced and inspiring work environment. We are looking to add a Brand & Graphic Designer to our team that will help us visualize and communicate the future of Lenovo.
This role would be a fit for you if you’re passionate, optimistic and an excellent collaborator. You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside a variety of disciplines including industrial design, packaging, UX and software to widen your breadth of knowledge and expand your impact. You’ll report to our Strategic Design & Innovation manager and work closely with our Strategic Design team developing packaging graphic concepts, iconography, infographics for storytelling and template/guidelines. Additionally, you’ll collaborate with, and support our software design team to ensure a strong brand language is present across both hardware, packaging and software solutions.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in graphic design, communication design, or equivalent is preferred
• 3-5 years of professional experience
• An excellent portfolio showcasing graphic and communication design examples
• Proficient in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign), Adobe XD or Figma, MS Office (specifically power point)
• Strong understanding of the elements of design, typography, composition, layout, hierarchy, spacing, and proportion
• Ability to deliver and maintain design specifications, organized asset libraries, and other design documents that will be used as guidance for cross-functional team members
• Establish a technical vitality plan to remain current in fields of user experience, interaction design, visual design, and product design
• Ongoing curiosity about emerging technologies, best practices, and aesthetic trends
• Able to work independently as well as take direction and work within established strategic and business guidelines
• Enjoys collaborating, learning, and receiving feedback
- Enjoys collaborating, learning, and receiving feedback
- Ongoing curiosity about emerging technologies, best practices, and aesthetic trends
- Able to work independently as well as take direction and work within established strategic and business guidelines
Please apply via the website URL listed in addition to expressing your interest in the position to the hiring manager Ali Ent at: firstname.lastname@example.org.