Corgan seeks an outstanding designer and leader with experience and passion for Environmental Branding and Graphics to join the firm in our Dallas office location.
This dynamic individual will work on challenging projects creating quality branded environments and memorable experiences for Corgan’s clients and end users.
As a Creative Director for our Branded Environments team, you will:
• Coordinate and manage project teams including design direction and client engagement
• Generate creative and strategic signage and wayfinding solutions for a variety of clients in our market sectors including corporate, data centers and education
• Coordinate with a variety of consultants, vendors and disciplines
• Design, coordinate and carry out detailed design concepts including how they relate to the overall design of the project
• Oversee the construction and installation of projects including the coordination of the fabrication of the final product which may include shop visits, site visits and vendor management
• Manage program development with the project team
• Be responsible for budget, cost control and schedule
• Assist with proposals and design presentations
• Provide leadership and mentorship to junior staff
Qualified applicants should have a Bachelor's Degree in one or more of the following: interior design, architecture, environmental design, industrial design, experiential design or related field; and have 7+ years’ experience in Environmental Branding and Design for commercial environments. At least 2 of these years should be experience in leading and managing a team and working with interior designers and/or architects.
Corgan believes in partnering for success, building on our legacy for the future, and providing an excellent product. Corgan’s project sectors include aviation, data centers, educational facilities, corporate office buildings, interiors, and healthcare. Our 92% repeat client business record is a testament to our ability to serve clients in a competent, ethical, and professional manner. Corgan offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. In addition to our excellent environment, philanthropic culture and numerous awards, we offer the ability to work with the highest level of technical equipment and programs in our growing firm.
*Only applications received through our website will be considered.* EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet