Do you have a great sense for interior design and know that it can create something truly magical for our customers?
Do you have a fresh perspective, a can-do attitude and the ability to create a vision for a project from scratch to production?
Take your chance and apply now as CMF (Colors, Material and Finish) Designer (d/f/m) for Cabin Customization in Toulouse.
We are looking for you, an inquisitive and experienced Designer to join our amazing international team of Customization Design. Our team is responsible for delivering customized design concepts to all our Airlines by translating it into certifiable design concept, strategic vision and branding concept solutions.
Your challenges :
- You will plan and manage the CMF Design from conception to completion for all our worldwide customers interior design including Branding.
- You will bring new ways of working and creative ideas, i.e. by benchmarking the industry, to strengthen our design studio approach located in Toulouse and Hamburg.
- You will participate in CMF design trends and market research to understand the wants, needs and opportunities for innovation in a project.
- You will be a key enabler to contribute Airbus objective toward sustainability solutions for Cabin interior.
- You will provide concepts, guidance and support for ongoing activities.
- You will interface with various internal and external interfaces in a dynamic environment
This role can involve regular international travel for business and as such you have to be able to travel accordingly.
Your Boarding Pass:
- You have a degree in Design, Graphic Design, Textile Design or equivalent and have profound professional experience in aerospace, automotive, interior architecture, interior design, color, materials and finishes
- You are strongly experienced either in color, material and finish, in lighting, concept or industrial design or Branding.
- You are fluent in software such as Adobe CC, Illustrator, Photoshop and ideally combine this with knowledge of InDesign Key and CAD software like KeyShot, Solidworks, blender and/or, Rhino
- You are a highly motivated, proactive and creative person with a problem-solving attitude and customer-oriented mindset
- You show strong communication, networking and presentation skills while being a team player in an international environment
- Your English is at a negotiation level, Arabic or Chinese is a plus.
What we offer
You will benefit from joining a dynamic and international team where your expertise will grow by the day and will be supported with professional training.
Your working environment:
Global capital of aeronautics and European capital for space research, Toulouse is a dynamic city in the southwest of France served by an international airport. Ideally located between the Mediterranean sea and the Atlantic ocean and close to the Pyrenees mountains, it offers plenty of options for outdoor activities!
How we care for you:
- Financial rewards: Attractive salary, agreements on success and profit sharing schemes, employee savings plan abounded by Airbus and employee stock purchase plan on a voluntary basis.
- Work / Life Balance: Extra days-off for special occasions, holiday transfer option, a Staff council offering many social, cultural and sport activities and other services.
- Wellbeing / Health: Complementary health insurance coverage (disability, invalidity, death). Depending on the site: health services center, concierge services, gym, carpooling application.
- Individual development: Great upskilling opportunities and development prospects with unlimited access to +10.000 e-learning courses to develop your employability, certifications, expert career path, accelerated development programmes, national and international mobility.
Come join our team! Your dream job starts here!