Job Title: CAD Specialist I
Location: Office or Hybrid considered depending on experience
Start Date: ASAP
Individual will work with R&D team to assist in the design and development of next-generation golf clubs for the Cleveland and Srixon brands.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to.
• Develop and refine CAD models using a variety of techniques in Unigraphics NX, including sketching, surfacing, part families, and other advanced applications within the software
• Team with Industrial Design and Engineering Staff to generate desired golf club forms, shapes, features, engraving, medallions, secondary inserts, and cosmetics.
• Measure/verify specifications of CAD files
• Preparation/update of CAD drawings and other technical drawings/specifications to define product for manufacturing and production
• Measure/verify specifications of prototype models, masters, waxes, as-cast parts, and other components during the development process
• Interact as needed with component suppliers (domestic and foreign) to convey/verify design and engineering requirements
• Provide other CAD technical support as necessary
• Operation and support of 3D-related equipment such as 3D printer and 3D Scanner
o Must have degree in Computer Aided Design or a minimum of two years experience in a related technical field using 3D modeling software (NX or similar high-end modeling package); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
o Must be proficient in the use of NX or other high-end CAD software
o Must be knowledgeable in the design of robust models and specifically the parameterization of models
o Must demonstrate capability to execute complex surface modeling
o Must have working knowledge of MS-Word, MS-Excel, and PowerPoint
o Must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects.
o Must have the ability to solve practical problems, maintain accuracy, quality, and completeness, while carrying out responsibilities with minimal supervision
o Must be able to incorporate new software into skill-set as demanded
o Must be a team player
o Must have strong interpersonal skills
o Must be able to set and achieve goals
o Experience working with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Alias, and SolidWorks is a plus
o Strong eye for shape and contour detail a plus
o Strong interest in golf a plus
o Must be U.S. Citizen or have Permanent Resident Status
Please send cover letter and resume.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.