LAFCO New York is looking for a talented Creative Design Manager to join our in-house team. Working with our marketing and creative departments the candidate will be responsible for creating and designing multiple assets to support a growing luxury fragrance brand’s numerous sales and product development projects.
- Work alongside the marketing department to develop all print and digital assets to support B2B and B2C sales efforts and public relations campaigns.
- Support product development projects; from providing insight and design assistance on packaging and liaising between creative services and operations as production gets underway. Once production has commenced it will be the responsibility of the Creative Design Manager to organize final art pieces with vendors and ensure LAFCO and various vendors are hitting established deadlines.
- Manage production of a twice yearly catalogue project used for B2B sales
- Manage the in house digital archive of all existing and discontinued packaging and product art files as well as all sales and promotional materials
- Minimum of 2 + years experience in a design studio, ad or branding agency or in-house team, previous experience in the luxury sector a plus
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office applications. Working knowledge of HTML & CSS a plus
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for creating from scratch
- Significant enthusiasm for brainstorming and collaborative work
- Someone with a great sense of humor who truly LOVES creativity, has a genuine interest in lifestyle, beauty and luxury brands, and whose passion is evident in their work
- The ideal candidate is a flexible, organized and creative type interested in working at a leading fragrance brand.
LAFCO New York is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please include resume and relevant portfolio link with application
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.