Allstate is looking for a talented, integrated Creative Director (Art) with a background in conceptual content to join the Creative team. This role includes partnering with Copywriters and close collaboration with Content Strategists, often working collaboratively between multiple offices/regions (Chicago, Charlotte, Dallas, Silicon Valley) and aligning with their COE and business partners. You’ll be expected to create engaging concepts across multiple channels and will be responsible for the development, management and execution of the creative vision for the company and brand storytelling across the enterprise. This is a unique opportunity to become part of a group passionate about great work, telling compelling stories and creating extraordinary experiences that push boundaries.
As an integrated Creative Director, you have the ability to think of traditional tv and print campaigns, as well as develop experiential ideas and activations and extend them into digital and social content. You have a refined design eye, a conceptual mind and always strive towards excellence in your craft. You demonstrate your passion to solve complex communication challenges in a fast-paced environment through concepts and a deep understanding of how to engage customers. You have a portfolio showcasing both big idea thinking and well-crafted, engaging experiences. You have a strong creative vision and the ability to approach every assignment with a fresh perspective. You’re able to apply business knowledge, data and consumer insights to creative solutions that will deliver results.
• Lead development of conceptual ideation to meet business needs from concept through execution.
• Build and manage portfolio of creative ideas and concepts.
• Develop teams with a deep understanding of conceptual thinking and art/design principles.
• The ability to clearly and confidently present your work in front of both internal and external audiences.
• Managing, mentoring and developing the talent of more junior creatives, as well as overseeing and providing creative direction of their work.
• Education & Experience: BFA/BA in Advertising, Graphic Design, Digital Media Design or related field (or significant related experience).
• Minimum 10 years of experience delivering 360 thinking and integrated creative work.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Ability to keep up with current trends in digital design, development and communication technologies.
• Knowledge of Information Architecture (IA) and User Experience (UX) methods for responsive web and mobile app design is also helpful but not necessary.
Send short note and link to portfolio to Justin.Wright@allstate.com