SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Lead the creation and execution of Footwear and Apparel product designs aimed at continuous design innovation and achieving set goals within Business Unit Sportstyle
- Ensure the brand's DNA is reflected and strengthened in all Sportstyle product categories to deliver a clear customer and consumer proposition and positioning
- Contribute to the quality of products' design content in order to reinforce and strengthen the brand position and generate consumer demand
- Ensure consideration of new product and program ideas and challenge existing brand positioning guidelines to appropriate modification when necessary
- Collect market intelligence, providing all involved with accurate and up-to-date information on design trends and developments and utilize them effectively
- Identify opportunities for improvements in the design process to deliver enhanced efficiencies
- Together with Creative Directors of other Business Units ensure the sharing of ideas as well as the definition of the brand DNA through product design, technologies and design information.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience in the sports, fashion or lifestyle industry specializing in footwear and apparel design
- Proven creative design leadership capabilities, including ability to motivate and mentor others
- Very good presentation skills and proven ability to effectively liaise with senior management from brainstorming initial ideas through to final application of the brand direction and commercial requirements
- Strong passion for design in the sports industry and street culture
- Strong ability to influence across functions, Business Units and locations
- Inspirational concept and storytelling capabilities
- Willingness to travel
- All genders are welcome to apply and please add some examples of your work to your application.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.